Now that Christmas is over, we have an after Christmas shopping list.
Besides the tree we decided to buy, we need a few other things.
1. Stocking hooks – we have two but we’re thinking we need at least three more. Izzy will need one judging by the amount of stocking stuffers she received from various people, and we think we should get an extra set for Micah’s parents when they visit.
2. Festive Plates – I only had one small Christmas plate that I used for cookies. I’d like 4 or 6 dessert plates. They don’t have to match, just be cute.
3. A Christmas Tree Skirt – I’ve been wrapping fabric around the base of the tree but I think it’s time we had something nice. I want to buy one but I’m also tempted to make one in the next few weeks when I have all that time in my hotel room in the evenings with nothing to do.
4. Shatter Proof Ornaments in Shades of Red – We had to limit the number of pretty glass ball ornaments on the bottom of the tree because of Izzy. I’d like to get a dozen or so in the shatterproof variety that I can put at the bottom of the tree next year. I hope I can still find some.
5. A Few Odds and Ends – A few more strands of icicle lights, a few festive kitchen and bath towels, maybe some pine scented candles to make the place smell like we have a real tree and a few pairs of holiday socks. You can never have too many holiday socks. I also already bought our cards for next year.
What’s on your after Christmas list?